With more than 3.7million people employed to work from home on a part or full time basis this year, we look at five reasons why a garden office from Dunster House could benefit the modern ‘home-worker’.
Increase living space and property value:
- A timber built garden office is a cost effective solution to building an extension or moving to a new property for extra living space, with a minimal amount of disruption to your home. However, having an outbuilding will also increase the profitability of your property if you do eventually decide to move.
- Having an office in your garden will promote a slower paced work life and a better balance with your personal life. For instance the stressful, time consuming and gas guzzling commute in rush hour traffic will be replaced with a gentle stroll through your garden at ‘five-to-nine’.
Keep work and family life apart:
- An outbuilding will allow you to avoid domestic distractions and give your home back to your family by having somewhere other than the dining room table as your office desk. It will keep equipment and documents safe and secure from inquisitive children or boisterous pets, and enable you to leave work and go home to ‘escape’ as normal.
Add character to your garden:
- Any garden building will add a touch of luxury to your home by being an attractive focal feature of your outdoor space. Offices with a veranda will also provide a seating area for you to sit and relax on a warm summers evening and watch the sun set over your garden.
- Whilst you may still work normal office hours you will no longer have the commute which eats away into your evening family time. For ‘stay at home parents’ an office will allow you be closer to home to pick the children up from school and to not have to rely on and pay for childcare services.
For our full range of garden offices, visit our website or call our sales team on 01234 272 445. Alternatively, if you’d prefer, you can fill in a request form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.
Submit your own customer reviews
To submit your picture and review to our customer reviews section, get in touch via email (email@example.com), visit the product page on our website and click add review or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google .